ABOUT BIBI AND MAX
Who are We?
What Brands and Type of Clothes do you carry?
We carry women's fashion in sizes XS-3X, because every body is unique and beautiful. Our fashion comes directly from manufacturers in L.A. You will see many brand names that you can find in big, fancy stores or expensive subscription boxes at much higher prices. We don't sell cheap knock-offs. What you buy is brand name boutique fashion. Our items are shipped from our warehouses in the U.S.
Where can I find information on shipping and returns/exchanges?
Shipping is free for all orders over $70, every day!
To keep our prices as low as possible, we have the following policy in place:
1. If you do decide to return an item, please email (email@example.com) or message us via facebook within 14 days of receiving your item. Bibi & Max will reply within 2 business days (Monday-Friday) with return instructions and address.
2. All items have to be unworn, with no stains or tears or obvious scent (incl.pet hair), in its original packaging with tags still attached (if applicable). Please include the invoice we sent you as well. We cannot accept returns of worn or stained items and will not be able to issue credit for items deemed unsellable. We cannot accept returns of bralettes, socks or any undergarment for hygienic reasons.
3. You will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
4. All returns will be credited as store credit for future purchases. There is no time limit to use your credit. Exchanges made with exchange credit are final sale.
5. All reduced items are FINAL SALE.
6. We are not able to cancel orders once placed.
This return policy is in place, so Bibi & Max can offer you the lowest prices and an opportunity to return an item if it does not work for you.
Bibi and Max Boutique is not responsible for items incorrectly delivered due to wrong/old addresses provided by customers.
We currently do not offer exchanges. You may return an item and repurchase a different size of the same item in your size if available.
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise, you MUST contact us within 3 days of receipt. No exceptions. If we do not receive notification that you have received a damaged item in 3 days, the return will be rejected for any store credit or refund.
If you receive a defective item, please do as follows:
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area and email the images to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the tag in the image showing it is still attached (if applicable)
- Indicate "Damaged" in the subject line.
- Include the order # and product name of the item.