ABOUT BIBI AND MAX
Who are We?
What Brands and Type of Clothes do you carry?
We carry women's fashion in sizes XS-3X, because every body is unique and beautiful. Our fashion comes directly from manufacturers in L.A. You will see many brand names that you can find in big, fancy stores or expensive subscription boxes at much higher prices. We don't sell cheap knock-offs. What you buy is brand name boutique fashion. Our items are shipped from our warehouse in Atlanta, GA.
Where can I find information on shipping and returns/exchanges?
Shipping is free for all orders, every day!
To keep our prices as low as possible, we have the following policy in place:
1. If you do decide to return an item, please email (email@example.com) or message us via facebook within 7 days of receiving your item. Bibi & Max will reply within 2 business days with return instructions and address.
2. All items have to be unworn, with no stains or tears or obvious scent, in its original packaging with tags still attached (if applicable). Please include the invoice we sent you as well. We cannot accept returns of worn or stained items.
3. You will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
4. All returns will be credited as store credit for future purchases. There is no time limit to use your credit.
5. All reduced items are FINAL SALE.
This return policy is in place, so Bibi & Max can offer you the lowest prices and an opportunity to return an item if it does not work for you.
Bibi and Max Boutique is not responsible for items incorrectly delivered due to wrong/old addresses provided by customers.
The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to USPS. Therefore, we are not responsible for delays in shipping, lost or damaged items, or products marked "Delivered" by USPS. All orders will receive a tracking number once the order has been shipped. If a package is lost or stolen, we are not responsible for refunding or replacing merchandise.
Exchanges can be made within 10 days of receiving your item. If the item is still in stock, we will be glad to exchange your item for a different size. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return address and instructions and item availability. All conditions of our return policy apply.
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise, you MUST contact us within 5 days of receipt. No exceptions. If we do not receive notification that you have received a damaged item in 5 days, the return will be rejected for any store credit or refund.
If you receive a defective item, please do as follows:
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area and email the images to email@example.com, including the tag in the image showing it is still attached (if applicable)
- Indicate "Damaged" in the subject line.
- Include the order # and product name of the item.